For a more sports based experience, why not try out one of our variety of Boat Water Sports? With Water Skiing, Slalom, and Wake Surfing on offer, there’s no excuse not to.
At Liquid Leisure Windsor we offer the use of the best boats in the business, with our Super Air Nautique GS20 wake boat and the Ski Nautique, the latest and greatest ski boat on the market.
We also offer a second Nautique ski boat, which comes equipped with a boom bar for our Beginner Boat Water Sports lessons. This way, our professional boat drivers/instructors can provide one to one tuition and fast-track success as they teach beginners to ski or wakesurf.
SUPER AIR NAUTIQUE GS20
There are various forms of water skiing, but the best way to start is on two skis. Once this is mastered, moving down to one slalom or trick ski is the way to progress at
Liquid Leisure Windsor.
Like snow slalom skiing, the water skier has course markers they have to navigate around to complete the course. In slalom water skiing, only one ski is used as this enables tighter turns to navigate the course buoys.
Our wakesurfing boat creates a wave that can be surfed on a smaller board than what you will see out at sea. Once riding the wave behind the boat has been mastered, there are plenty of tricks to be learned and performed.
KEY BOAT WATER SPORTS INFO:
• OPEN TO AGES 6+ YEARS
• 15 MINUTE SESSION £35
• 10 SESSION PACKAGE £300
• BEGINNER COURSE (2 TOW PACKAGE) £60*
* Beginner course is only available to those who have never been on a water ski or wakesurf board before.
• ALL PARTICIPANTS AGED 18+ MUST COMPLETE A WAIVER
• ALL PARTICIPANTS AGED UNDER 18 MUST HAVE A WAIVER COMPLETED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AGED 18+ AND BE ADDED TO THIS WAIVER AS A MINOR
• GUESTS MUST ARRIVE ONE HOUR PRIOR TO THEIR FIRST ACTIVITY TIME
• 15 MINUTES PER SESSION
• BUOYANCY AID INCLUDED
• WETSUIT HIRE ONLINE £5 PER PERSON
• WETSUIT HIRE ON ARRIVAL £7.50 PER PERSON
• ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE COMPETENT SWIMMERS
• NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS BEFORE ANY ACTIVITIES
• PRE-PAYMENT PRIOR TO BOOKING IS REQUIRED
|30th April – 30th September||Tuesday’s, Thursday’s & Friday’s||10:00 – Dusk|
|30th April – 30th September||Monday’s & Wednesday’s||10:00 – 16:00|
|30th April – 30th September||Saturday’s & Sunday’s||09:30 – Dusk|