Before booking or attending Liquid Leisure Windsor, you must review the below information and act within these guidelines during the UK Government’s Covid-19 Recovery Strategy Step 1
THERE ARE SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO BEING ABLE TO ATTEND ESPECIALLY FOR MEMBERS
• If you are not an experienced wakeboarder or skier who can competently start on a main cable system (not two tower or boat), then please do not book a session (as you are not to touch any part of the starting dock with your hands). Should it become apparent that you cannot competently start, you will be asked to leave and no refunds will be issued.
• All bookings must be made in advance online via our website (https://windsor.liquidleisure.com/cable-water-sports/) – you are not permitted to attend without a booking THIS INCLUDES THOSE WITH MEMBERSHIPS OR SUBSCRIPTIONS. Please note, bookings will be for time slots and will start on the hour, not when you first swipe your band. You will have the choice of 1 or 2 hour passes during the UK Government’s Recovery Strategy Step 1. Members will be able to book 2 hour passes for free on the system, and will be able to ride twice in the same day, but you will only be able to book 1 pass per day until the pass has been used – you will then need to leave the site and book another pass for later in the day.
• No spectators or family members are permitted to accompany participants – unless accompanying a disabled participant or a participant who is under 14 (only one carer or guardian can be at the facility and must maintain social distancing)
• Nobody with any symptoms of Covid-19 coronavirus is to travel to the facility
• DO NOT visit us if you are at an increased risk of severe illness from Covid-19 coronavirus. This group includes those who are:
o aged 70 or older (regardless of medical conditions)
o under 70 with an underlying health condition listed by the NHS
o those who are pregnant
• Please use the toilet before attending, as we would prefer attendees not to use the limited toilets that will be open – if you do need to use a toilet here, you will be required to clean it before and after use (please note, there will only be access to the beach toilets)
Arrival at site:
• Arrive at the facility no more than 30 minutes before your booked session
• No car sharing is permitted, unless participants are from the same household and have booked consecutive sessions
• You are not to use public transport to travel to us
• If you do not have a current driving licence, you can be driven to the facility by a member of your household, but the driver will be required to stay in their car
• Please arrive ready to go or have a changing poncho or towel suitable to use in an outdoor space to change – you will have access to our two individual outdoor changing cubicles at the cable, but we would prefer if you do not use them (All other indoor spaces not listed above will be closed)
• If you need to register a band, you will be able to at the entrance kiosk, not the shop – the shop will be closed, but you can make purchases online
• It is preferred that you wear a face covering if attending the kiosk and you should not lean on or touch the counter
• For those with registered bands, you can head straight over to the cable lake
• Good hand hygiene should always be observed, and you should bring your own hand sanitiser if possible
• You will be required have all your own equipment, as no rental or demo equipment will be available
• The starting dock will have a staggered start in place, where you should remain distanced from other attendees and only one person will be allowed on the sloped and lower dock area
• Your session will start from the start time, not the first time you swipe your band
• When returning to the start dock, you must be distanced from any other attendees in the areas around the lake
End of activity:
• If you become fatigued before the end of your session, you should get changed and leave
• Your session will end at the end time, not the amount of time after the first swipe of your band – so if your session is 12pm to 2pm, you will not be allowed to ride after 2pm
• No equipment is to be left unattended at any time
• All participants are to vacate the facility as quickly as possible after their session has finished
During the UK Government’s Covid-19 Recovery Strategy Step 1, it is imperative that Liquid Leisure Windsor operates the sporting facility responsibly and safely. Any participants that could be seen to cause gatherings, social or not will be reprimanded with bans and no refunds of passes or memberships will be issued. So please enjoy the sport and keep the site safe for others and yourself to continue to enjoy the lifting of restrictions made by the UK Government, as they could be reversed as a consequence of your actions.
|Normal Sessions||Monday – Sunday||12:00 – 20:00|
|Cable Slalom||Saturday||10:00 – 12:00|
Pay & Play Sessions on the Five Tower Full Cable System
The main cable at Liquid Leisure is the best full cable system lake in the world. No other cable park has as many high-end precision manufactured features in one lake. This is the lake where the Plastic Playground Championships were born, if you are looking for full cable wakeboarding mecca, you have found it.
All Pay & Play Prices are subject to a first time registration fee of £5. Our full Opening and Seasonal Pricing information is further down this page.
Summer Season Pass
Access During All Open Free Riding Sessions from the date of purchase, until 30th September.
|Pass Purchased During||Adult|
(18+ on the day of purchase)
(Under 18 on the day of purchase)
Off Season Subscription
October – March (excluding January)
|October||£20 per Day Pass|
|November||£10 per Day Pass|
|December||£10 per Day Pass|
|February||£10 per Day Pass|
|March||£20 per Day Pass|