These sessions are designed to improve wakeboarding skills at the fastest rate possible on our two tower cable system. Participants will receive one to one training with our expert coaches to learn new skills, from basic techniques to advanced tricks.
These sessions are for those who would like to get up and riding as fast as possible, without having to buy any of the gear.
BASIC BEGINNER SESSION – £30
Participants will receive one to one training with our expert coaches to learn how to wakeboard on our Two Tower Cable System. This is a 15 minute practical session covering basic technique.
EXTENDED BEGINNER SESSION – £50
Double your session to 30 minutes without doubling the price.
Rental wakeboard, buoyancy aid and helmet are included with the Beginner Sessions – Wetsuit hire is available as an optional extra for £5.
PROGRESSION SESSIONS & PACKAGES
For those who have got up riding and are looking to progress their skills as fast as possible with one to one training.
15min SINGLE SESSION – £25
5 SESSION PACKAGE – £100
10 SESSION PACKAGE – £180
Rental equipment is not included with Progression Sessions/packages.
Please be aware that we only have one Two Tower System, so do not attempt to book sessions that would overlap timewise in a single transaction, as your booking will not be reserved.
|Helmet||All participants must wear a helmet which is rated for water sports use – if you do not have one, you will be required to hire one from us||£2|
|Buoyancy Aid||All participants must wear a buoyancy aid- if you do not have one, you will be required to hire one from us||£2|
|Beginner Wakeboard Package||The package consists of use of a wakeboard with bindings for use on the water (but not for use on features), and use of a helmet and/or buoyancy aid is included at no extra cost. Wakeboards and bindings cannot be separated for use with your own wakeboard or bindings.||£10|
|Features Wakeboard Package||The package consists of use of a wakeboard with bindings for use on features as well as the water, and use of a helmet and/or buoyancy aid is included at no extra cost. Wakeboards and bindings cannot be separated for use with your own wakeboard or bindings.||£20|
|Wetsuit||Wetsuits are not mandatory but are highly recommended in Spring, Autumn and Winter months and when water temperatures are below 20˚C.||£5 Online|
£7.50 On arrival
Before booking or attending Liquid Leisure Windsor, you must review the below information and act within these guidelines during the UK Government’s Covid-19 Recovery Strategy
• All bookings must be made in advance online via our website – you are not permitted to attend without a booking
• Participants must be at least 1.1m tall and aged 6 years and up (all under 18’s will require one carer/parent/guardian over 18 from the same household to accompany them in the facility)
• All participants must be able to swim 50m with a buoyancy aid
• Waivers must be completed online before arrival (https://roller.app/liquidleisure/waivers/1457) – for these sessions it only needs to be done once each year, after the initial completion of a waiver on this system
• Participants aged 18+ must complete a waiver
• All participants aged under 18 must have a waiver completed by a parent or guardian aged 18+ and be added to this waiver as a minor
• No spectators or family members are permitted to accompany participants – unless accompanying a disabled participant or a participant who is under 18 (only one carer/parent/guardian can be at the facility and must maintain social distancing)
• Nobody with any symptoms of Covid-19 coronavirus is to travel to the facility
• DO NOT visit us if you are at an increased risk of severe illness from Covid-19 coronavirus. This group includes those who are:
– aged 70 or older (regardless of medical conditions)
– under 70 with an underlying health condition listed by the NHS
– those who are pregnant
• Please use the toilet before attending, as we would prefer attendees not to use the limited toilets that will be open – if you do need to use a toilet here, you will be required to clean it before and after use
Arrival at site:
• Arrive at the facility 30 minutes before your booked session (if you arrive too early, you may be required to wait in your car)
• No car sharing is permitted, unless participants are from the same household and have booked the same session
• You are not to use public transport to travel to us
• If you are over 18 and do not have a current driving licence or access to your own vehicle, you can be driven to the facility by a member of your own household, but the driver will be required to stay in their car
• Please arrive ready to go or have a changing poncho or towel suitable to use in an outdoor space to change – you will have access to our individual changing huts at the cable, but we would prefer if you do not use them (All other indoor spaces not listed above will be closed)
• It is preferred that you wear a face covering during the check-in process and you should not lean on or touch the counter
• Outdoor wire mesh lockers are available for use, but if any items are left, they will be disposed of and not retained in lost property during the ongoing management of Covid-19
• Good hand hygiene should always be observed, and you should bring your own hand sanitiser if possible
• Wetsuit hire will be available, as all wetsuits will be sanitised between use – you can bring your own wetsuit if you have one
• Participants must be at least 1.1m tall and aged 6 years and up
• Participants must be able to swim 50m with a buoyancy aid
• All participants will be required to wear a buoyancy aid and helmet – Liquid Leisure will provide these as required – you are able to provide your own equipment if it meets the safety requirements for cable wakeboarding use
End of activity:
• After the conclusion of the session, you will be required to return your wetsuit (if hired) and any other Liquid Leisure equipment to a designated point to be sanitised before being available again for use
• All participants are to vacate the facility as quickly as possible after they have finished their booked activities
|Saturday – Sunday||12:00 – 19:00|